The Career & Employment, Information Services Storefront, is here to help guide employers, employees & individuals in all aspects of employment, training and income support, FREE of charge.
The Fairview & District Chamber has a contract with the Alberta Government to provide free employment services and income application assistance to the community through the Career & Employment, Information Services Storefront.
- Job Board
- Computer, Internet and Printer Access
- Video Conferencing for Online Interviews & Workshops
- Cover Letter and Resume Assistance
- Self Help Publications
- Referrals and Community Resources
- Follow Us on Facebook
- Job Advertising
- Position Publication Assistance
- Potential Candidates
Employment & Income Support Programs and Services:
- Depending on your needs and situation, you may qualify for assistance with a number of basic living expenses and other benefits.
VISIT OUR OFFICE OR CONTACT US TODAY
Located @ 10308 110th Street (Mall On Main), Fairview AB
Phone: (780)835-5999 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the CERC Facebook Page and keep up with new job listings.