The Fairview & District Chamber is a
Our Membership is Like-Minded and share the same Core Values.
The Fairview & District Chamber of Commerce is a network of businesspeople and community allies aimed to promote and protect the interests of its members and the business community at large. We are a non-profit organization created by its members for its members.
At the Fairview & District Chamber of Commerce, we provide essential resources for businesses and cultivate relationships to develop, sustain, and enhance a diverse and resilient local economy.
For the Fairview & District Chamber, champion of local business since 1977, Leadership, Opportunity, Community, Partnerships, and Influence define the work of our organization.
We are an effective and active member-driven organization working to:
- create & share opportunities to enhance, promote and showcase business
- communicate information on relevant business trends, convene discussions on issues affecting business, and offer networking and leadership opportunities for members
- grow and develop the business community by working with others with shared interests
- monitor government issues affecting business at a municipal, provincial, and federal level
- champion the area as a place to live, work, shop, play and do business
Our Core Values
If you would like more information about our Chamber, we welcome the opportunity to chat directly. Please stop by our office at
10308 110th Street (Mall On Main), Fairview, or call 780-835-5999 or contact us via email@example.com.
We look forward to talking with you!